List the related dataflows - same referenced DSD - since July 20, 2023 Release .Stat Suite JS Virtual
Overview page is included in the Excel download and enhanced with an exception on displayed content with September 15, 2022 Release .Stat Suite JS radio
Introduced in April 11, 2022 Release .Stat Suite JS 14.0.0
Table of content
Role of the overview
The overview tab of the visualisaiton page provides a summary of complementary information for the data provided in table and chart views. By default, it is the landing view of the visualisation page, unless:
- a different default behaviour has been defined in the DE configuration, see here
- or a different
vwparameter is used in a direct visualisation URL.
The overview provides the following localised pieces of information related to a given dataflow, which should be independent from the current data selection:
- the dataflow name
- the dataflow description
- the list of single-fixed dimension names with the associated value (in the same order as defined in the SDMX data structure definition), except in case the single-fixed dimension value is always to be hidden (
_L) or is listed in the
NOT_DISPLAYEDSDMX annotation of the code, DSD or dataflow (see the related specification).
- the list of other dimension names without listing the dimension value (in the same order as defined in the SDMX data structure definition)
- the list of names of attributes defined at the dataflow level with the associated value (in the same order as defined in the SDMX data structure definition)
- when a listed dimension or attribute has a description, then the corresponding text is displayed in a bubble tooltip.
- the list of categories in which the dataflow is categorised and which are configured as homepage facet with the associated category names and its (optional) parent hierarchy, e.g. ‘Topic: Industry > Tourism’
- the data source information (if configured as homepage facet), e.g. ‘Data source: UNSD-Hub’
- the total number of available data points (obtained from the Actual or Available content constraints)
- the last updated date (obtained from the Actual content constraint validity dates)
- the related files with a list of hyperlinks to (optional) external resources (as listed in the dataflow’s EXTERNAL_RESOURCE annotations) and similar to the ‘download’ option.
- the alphabetically ordered list of localised names (current user locale) of all other dataflows that share the same DSD with the current dataflow. They are displayed under the title ‘You might also be interested by this data’ and link to their corresponding data visualisation pages (in new web-browser tabs).
When displaying the overview tab:
- Making a change in a filter does not have any effect on the Overview tab or its content;
- The ‘Labels’ option is appropriately applied to the information in the overview, depending on the type of information to return: names, identifiers, or both;
- ‘Customise’ and ‘Share’ options are hidden.