Export all in dump mode
Released in October 7, 2020 Release .Stat Suite JS 5.4.0
To help some users such as methodology adviser, metadata manager, statistician, the dump feature proposes a simple backup of all contents of a data space.
Data and all data structure objects (artefacts) of a specified data space are exported in files on the download folder defined by the web browser settings of the user.
What is backed-up?
- Data structure files
- one SDMX-ML data structure file per structural artefact type (e.g. codelist, conceptscheme, categoryscheme, dsd, dataflow, etc.)
- one SDMX-ML data structure file per dataflow (with all structural references)
- Data files
- one compressed SDMX-CSV data file per dataflow (with all corresponding data values)
To assist the user retrieve their relevant content, the file names respect a naming convention.
All the filenames are
- prefixed by the structural artefact type, or by ‘data’ for the data file,
- followed by the triple (Agency, ID, Version) displayed as Agency_ID(Version),
- and a timestamp.
In the download folder defined by the user’s web browser settings, the user will find all the structural artefact files and the compressed data files.
Note that in order to avoid multiple validation popup windows, the user’s web browser settings should be set to not ask where to save each file before downloading.